Schoolphix Consults Limited ("us", "we", or "our") owns and operates http://schoolphix.com/ (the "Platform" OR “Schoolphix”).
The SchoolPhix® solution is an on-demand Enterprise School Management Information System (ESMIS) currently tailored to meet the management and operational needs of Schools (Nursery, Elementary, Primary and Secondary) in Nigeria and the World.
Client ("school" or "customer") Or Reseller who decides to Implement and deploy SchoolPhix at their Institution(s) will have the ability to completely automate most processes in their institutions including academics, administration, financials and socials.
SCHOOLPHIX CONSULTS LIMITED is a software company that develops, implements and supports enterprise software applications for educational institutions.
Accepting and or Agreeing to Schoolphix General Terms of Service is requirement for using our services and or platform. In accepting our terms of service, you also agree to all other policies and agreements. Additional terms may also apply to certain Services, and are combined by reference herein as applicable. Do ensure you read everything thoroughly. If any of these are infringed upon, we reserve the right to suspend such violating party.
This portion of the GTS informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Platform.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Platform. By using the Platform, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Platform, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information").
Like many platform operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Platform
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Platform that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services to collect, monitor and analyse this.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other relevant information. The Communications section is for businesses that may contact users via email (email newsletters) or other methods.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web platform and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many platforms, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Platform.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Though we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
• Successful Deployment and Test-run of the Platform.
• Full Functional SchoolPhix Solution based on agreed scale of deployment.
• Initial Data Digitization.
• End-User & Administrator Training.
• Acceptance of General Terms of Service or MOA for Implementation and or deployment of the solution.
• Provision of resources including but not limited to Necessary Information, Data, Personnel who would work with SCHOOLPHIX and it’s Personnel for knowledge transfer.
• Payments (Online Payment or Reference attached financial document(invoice).
In a case of termination, a prior notice in writing should be made available to SCHOOLPHIX not less than two (2) month before the expiration of the current service subscription plan (as this will enable the company to effectively initiate a termination of service process).
On Termination of this Service, the SCHOOL will have access to the complete copy of their entire database as entered during the use of the platform.
THE SCHOOL shall have complete ownership and control of her domain name even if it was purchased with help of Schoolphix (e.g. www.example.com.ng)
THE RESELLER in the position of a product and service reseller shall have the following responsibilities:
• Market and sell the Enterprise School Management and Information System.
• To sell at a fore stated price and or price range that the Management of Schoolphix must have agreed to.
• Remind clients to pay the subscription fees on time, thus paying Schoolphix its percentage on time and or within agreed timeframe.
• It would notify SCHOOLPHIX for the activation of the client’s account along with access codes.
• Manage the school software on behalf of the company after the sale of the software at agreed upon terms (if SCHOOLPHIX deems it necessary).
1) THE RESELLER shall be entitled to the recurring commission on the revenue gotten from each client signed through its efforts.
2) In the event that SCHOOLPHIX wishes to adjust, review or modify any or all of the product prices, it must prior to the effective date of a new price regime, give the Reseller at least two (2) months notice/window to adequately inform and sensitize its clients/end- users of the imminent price review. Provided, same is done in conjunction with the retailer.
3) THE RESELLER shall not, under any circumstances alter any SCHOOLPHIX proprietary document, material or property, or disclosure information deemed confidential without prior notice to and approval by SCHOOLPHIX management.
4) SCHOOLPHIX shall at all times during the term of this Agreement and thereafter set up and maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect any End User data that is received, accessed or processed in connection with this Agreement against unauthorized or unlawful use, disclosure, processing or alteration and in all instances in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
5) In the event that any party wishes to terminate this agreement, the party who wishes to terminate shall do so by giving a thirty (30) day notice in writing to the other party with reasons.
6) In the event that this agreement is terminated, THE RESELLER shall cease to be a product and service reseller of SCHOOLPHIX. Termination of this agreement will result to the termination of the Confidentiality Agreement between the parties but the Confidentiality obligations of THE RESELLER will continue and be binding until two years after the termination of this agreement, and the following shall also apply;
• THE RESELLER would not be entitled to its recurring commission if he/she fails to continue to provide support. Non-Solicitation of Clients and Client Prospects
• THE RESELLER will not, directly or indirectly, solicit or attempt to solicit any business from any of the Company’s Clients, Client Prospects, or Clients gotten through its efforts, nor would it suggest or convince a change platform.
• Clients gotten through the efforts of THE RESELLER would continue utilizing the Schoolphix platform, as far as Schoolphix continues to provide its agreed services.
If you have any questions about this General Terms of Service, please contact us.